This is an absolute gem of a salad to whip up and keep in a tupperware container for 2-3 days in your fridge. You can then have it a lunch or to accompany your evening meal. Either way, it’s a life saver when it comes to not falling short on your preparation and just grabbing anything for dinner. This will be a keeper for many weeks to come. However, if you don’t have time to make these salads then M&S and Waitrose offer some fab superfood salads you can take to work. #eliminationfriendly
Note: Not suitable for people with dairy & Sesame allergies.
- Mixed Leaves
- Diced Cucumber
- Halved Cherry Tomatoes (exclude on elimination)
- Diced Avocado
- Diced Beetroot
- Cubed Goats Cheese or Feta Cheese
- Cooked and Cooled Quinoa
- Mixed seeds (pumpkin, sesame, linseed)
- Purple sprouting broccoli
- Sugar snap Peas
Option: (Cinnamon, Lemon, Olive Oil, Chilli Flakes)
- If adding Broccoli then blanch until tender and leave to cool
- In a large bowl add all the main ingredients above and stir
- If adding Quinoa either add a ready cooked pack like Merchant Gourmet or cook from scratch according to packet
- In a separate bowl mix together lemon, Cinnamon, Olive oil & Chilli flakes for dressing.
- Keep refrigerated for use over 2-3 days.