Stuck in isolation and you’ve eaten your entire 2 week stash of ‘treats’. No chocolate, biscuits, crisps or the likes left. All gone. Do you brave it and head to the shops or make these super simple peanut biscuits?
Inspired by the recipe recently on Elizabeth Riders Blog (www.elizabethrider.com) I decided to try and make a batch of tasty treats. I didn’t quite have all the ingredients and I’m partial to a currant over a chocolate chip, so my recipe isn’t quite the same. However, these were great little biscuits.
You can’t go massively wrong so if you fancy swapping up the ingredients, give it go. We’d love to see your variations so don’t forget to tag us on instagram @iamfitandfeelgood
NOTE: This recipe includes nuts, so if you’re allergic to nuts you shouldn’t make these biscuits
- 1 small cup of peanut butter
- 1 small cup of honey or maple syrup
- 1 small cup of oats
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Handful of raisins or currants
- Add all the ingredients and stir until it’s all mixed well together
- Spoon the mixture onto greased tray. 1 tbsp is a good enough blob
- Bake in a pre-heated over at 180 degrees for around 10 mins
- Place on a tray to cool