When it comes to easy breakfasts this is right up there for me. Perfect 2 minute preparation and then bake in the oven whilst you grab a quick shower before work or post LIVE morning workout. They also taste quite nice cold as well, so if you need to bake in the morning you can simply wrap in foil and take them with you!
Note: Not suitable for people with nut allergies if adding almond milk.
- A few slices of pre-cooked chicken breast (can use the pre-pack) or whatever left-overs you have in the fridge. Leave out for vegetarian option
- 1 Egg per muffin holder
- A medium handful of spinach
- Chopped mixed peppers, onions, mushrooms – Get creative!
- Add one egg (per muffin holder depending on how many you’re making) into a mixing bowl
- Beat eggs until mixed adding a dash of almond milk if you want
- Rip the cooked chicken breast into small pieces and add to a mixing bowl
- Add the small handful of spinach and mixed peppers, onions or mushrooms – whatever you want in your muffin
- Sprinkle with pepper and mix until everything is all mashed together
- Pour into cupcake or muffin trays
- Place in a pre-heated over to bake on around gas mark 5 for 20-30 minutes or until egg is solid
Pop out of the holders onto your plate and drizzle with olive oil! Yum.