Want quick simple and yet a little bit different egg on toast? Well we all know you can schuzz it up with a little Avocado, but let’s get really fancy with a little tapenade for that mediterranean twist!
I’m not going to over complicate this recipe, cause lets face it – it’s more of an idea than a recipe 😆
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Nutrition per serving:
386 kcal 26g Fats
25g Carbs 12g Protein
- 2 eggs, boiled
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 slices favourite bread
- 2 tbsp. tapenade
- coriander leaves, to serve
- microgreens, to serve (optional)
What you need to do
1. Boil the egg for 7 mins. Toast the bread.
2. Remove the stone and flesh of the avocado and cut it into slices. Cut the eggs into quarters.
3. Spread the tapenade over the bread and top with the avocado and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Top with coriander and microgreens (optional).